Saturday, October 20, 2012

Nyan Cat Saturday!


Hi everyone, it's time for Cat Saturday!!  Does anyone else here read theCHIVE and look forward to Cat Saturdays??  My boyfriend showed the site to me a while back and for a while we made a habit of waking up on Saturday mornings and logging on to see if the Cat Saturday post was up or not.  Haven't done it in a long time now but I thought the title of today's post was fitting since I have a Nyan cat picture up on my post.  (Anyways, here's a link to today's Cat Saturday post for those of you that don't know what I'm talking about.)  So today's post is a little different because I have a big announcement to make.  I've opened up my very own Etsy shop!!


The Nyan cat keychain that you see is something that I've recently made and decided to start selling online.  I figured with all the crafty things that I have been doing in the past, and will have time to do in the future, I should just go ahead and put it on Etsy and if they sell.  If they do, then great....If not, it's still going to be a lot of fun learning to make some of these items and offer them up for sale.  :D  I only have the Nyan cat keychain up for now, but hoping to have a lot more items posted within the next couple of weeks.  Sooo excited!  Please check out my shop and follow me on Twitter (@pinspirational) for more updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment