Monday, January 28, 2013

Me Time


A different photo than what you would normally see but I thought you would enjoy a picture with today's blog post, even if the picture has nothing to do with what I normally blog about.  It's from a hike I did yesterday and I just love waterfalls, don't you?  :)

So I've been going back and forth on this for a about a week now and I've decided to cut down on my blog posts.  At some points in January I didn't even make my usual 3 times a week post (MWF) so instead of stressing about it I've decided it would be best to just cut back on blog post in general.  My blog was started as a way to keep myself busy during unemployment and to try and develop new skills and spend more time with my hobbies.  It's been almost 5 months since I've been unemployed and I still have had no luck finding a job.  I've been applying to jobs once a week but haven't had any luck landing anything yet.  So I figured it's about time to cut back on my time and dedication to the blog and focus a little bit more on "me time".  I'll continue posting at least once a week since I still like to keep up my hobbies and have fun doing it so keep an eye out for that.

Wish me luck & thanks for your support so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment