Thursday, August 1, 2013

Cool summer nails #NOTD



Taking a mini break from SDCC highlights and recaps today to bring to you a Nails Of The Day post. Not something I typically do but I thought it would be fun to do.  I used ZOYA Cassi nail polish.

After looking at all of the "quick and easy" nail designs on Pintrest I came to realize that in order to achieve their looks I would need special tools. Since I couldn't find any real "quick and easy for the cheap novice nail artist" I went with my own creation of coral with mint polka dots.  Little did I know, this polish is not coral. Still turned out really cute though and it's subtle enough to match an every day outfit. :) Polka dots were created with a toothpick.  The dots aren't perfect but they do the job.  Also, don't mind my cuticles...I didn't clean them very well after removing my red polish I had on during Comic-con.  Hope you're pinspired!


No comments:

Post a Comment