Tuesday, March 12, 2013

SJ Made


Photo Credit: SJ Made

I have some great news everyone! I didn't get myself a full time job, but I did manage to line up an exciting job opportunity. I'm going to have a merchant's table at a little event called SJ Made Start Up Shop. SJ Made is a fairly new organization/business that I am absolutely in love with. They organize vendor fairs for local brands,  small businesses, and artist showcasing current projects and goods.

I was a little nervous about applying at first, but after the encouragement from my friends I decided to take the leap of faith. I originally applied for 2 nights, but they only had 1 night available and I was ecstatic to have any opportunity I could get, so I took it. I'm nowhere near being an expert at the crafts I make, but I'm going to apply the things I've learned to make during these past few months and hope for the best. :)

I'll be skipping my regular blog post for this week and next so that I can concentrate on making my crafts which I will be selling at the event. However, I plan to be updating my Facebook page/Instagram/Twitter accounts with project progress and sneak peeks of what I am making and going to be selling at SJ Made.  So make sure to connect with me through those channels if you haven't already done so. And for those in the San Jose area, I hope to see you there!

Thanks!

Twitter: @pinspirational
Instagramhttp://instagram.com/simplypinspirational
Facebook: www.facebook.com/simplypinspirational

(Sorry, I don't have nifty little icons for my social media site...yet :))





No comments:

Post a Comment